Sunday, June 21, 2009
I'm Walkin'.
I walked four miles already this morning! That was after I did the treadmill and upper arms. I wish I knew how to get the gmaps map photo of the routes I decide to take every day but i did figure out how to save a route and if you clicky clicky you can view it. Exciting, huh? Oh, I also walked four miles last night. I'm headed for a busy few days. I'll still be keeping tabs, don't you worry. Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Good for you...that's about 7km...very good! What do you find is motivating you lately?
...me...threatening to kill her!
lol yeah, okay...that works! ;o)
That's 5.8km, to be exact, Er. :) Doesn't sound as good as 7 though so we'll keep it 7!
Not only am I terribly frightened of Gayle, I don't like feeling bad about myself. That's what motivates me. Also, thank you for checking in on me. I really helps me feel good knowing I'm not alone! :)
Actually...just because this is good news...4 miles is 6.4km!!!! I just checked...so that's really good despite us nit picking the exact distance...i dont' do well with miles...i'm a km girl! ;o)
Congrats on the motivation chica! I just jumped on the treadmill from a crappy 2 months off. It's start... even if it's a little backtracking... :))))
Thanks, Lisa! Get to it, woman!
Erica, I wasn't nitpicking. I just got the number from gmaps. Obviously they're the ones with the math problem. :) Either way, I'll take it alllll! I'm down 3.4 pounds!
I did 4.7 miles around the lake at the resort on Saturday!! It was awesome!! Even the downpour in the last mile. Good for you Jackie!! Keep it up!!
Post a Comment