Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rain Delay.

Last night was a really fun night! A few of us regulars just hung with no agenda. Our plan was to go to the River Days concert but we knew it was going to rain so we opted out. The rain held off for quite a while but eventually came down. The Tiger's game was halted for a 30 minute rain delay, according to the broadcast on TV. I'm pretty sure it was eventually called because it rained on and off for the rest of the night. We walked passed quite a few people wearing Tiger's gear and they were soaked. Poor suckers! At about midnight the sky opened up and it just POURED!! We ended up walking home in it. I have not been rained on like that in years! Pouring rain, puddles and flip flops do not go together very well! Unfortunately, I've been up since 6am! I hate when that happens!

As for exercise? Does walking a mile in the pouring rain count?

No comments: