Thursday, July 2, 2009

Meme?

I saw this on Stacey's blog so I stole it because I have some time to waste before I go to dinner!

What is your current obsession? Ghost Hunters! I love TAPS. I have a love crush on Jay and Grant at the moment. They make ghosts less scary! I'm not even scared by the episodes anymore!

What is your weirdest obsession? Lately, it has been ghosts! I always have other obsessions like cleanliness and order but that's a different kind of obsession!

Starbucks or Caribou? My own home brew which tastes better and is less expensive! I have to have coffee before I can go out to get coffee so it just makes more sense to drink it at home!

What’s for dinner? Not sure yet. Even though it's my Birthday I'm going to let Gregg decide what he's in the mood for. I have eaten at every restaurant within a five mile radius of here anyway!

What would you eat for your last meal? Birthday cake made by Jane! Thank you! :)

What was the last thing you bought? A jar of salsa with my $3 coupon at CVS! I love free salsa!

What are you listening to right now? The beeping of the crane and the crunching of the building being demolished next door. When will it ever stop? I've heard beeping from 7:30-4:30 every day for the past 3 months!

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookies and Cream. Remember that!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? London, England to visit Rumi!

Which language do you want to learn? German. I can understand it but I can't speak it. Go figure that one out! Spending a lifetime trying to decode what the relatives are talking about in German can be tricky! ;)

What is your favorite quote? Success is loving life and daring to live it~ Maya Angelou AND Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~ Theodore Suess

What is your favorite color? blues and pink.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? Actually, it's a skirt Jane bought for me at the Fancy Goods Store (or resale shop~ heeheeee) for 90 cents. I HATE the resale shop with a passion but she presented me with a cute black and white New York and Co skirt in my size so I hesitantly took it and I LOVE it now! Surprising, huh? Thanks, again, Jane! Bring me more!

What is your dream job? Anything I look forward to every day!

What is your worst habit? Napping!

If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Five black frames for the NO cats pictures I bought at the French Market in NO 5 months ago and Crest White Strips! Since I got my Swiffer Wetjet and tea kettle for my birthday I checked that off the "Simple Wish List". If it were more than $100 I'd buy a comfy recliner, a SLR digital camera, a bigger flat screen TV and a wii. You thought I was simple...

Do you admire any one’s style? I like my own!

Describe your personal style. Hip but not flashy!

What are you going to do after this? Avoid a nap by any means necessary!

What is your favorite fruit? Bananas and Gala apples.

What inspires you? My desire for perfection.

What is your favorite book? I'm not sure I have just one!

Do you collect something? Not really.

What is your favorite smell? fruity scents and black licorice.

What are you most proud of? My Masters degree and independent achievement.

How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up? None. I don't have a job so no reason for an alarm clock and when it is set it's probably to remind me to wake up for some fun plans!

Cats or dogs? I love my cat and my cat only!

Complete the following: Love is…a wondrous feeling.

What do you like best about yourself (can be a physical characteristic and/or a personality trait)? My ability to make people laugh and my mental strength!

What do you dislike about yourself? My weight. The story of my life.

No comments: