I've got so many pictures to post! I should've been doing it all along. I know three posts yesterday don't make up for it. I didn't even post about half the things I wanted to. I'm going to do it now. We had some wicked weather last Thursday. I was at a friends house helping her out and then I went out and relaxed in the pool with the kids. (I did swim 10 laps first and thought I was going to have a heart attack!) After about 2 hours the sky became overcast so I decided to head home. Along the way the sky changed. It was wild how fast the storm blew in! I got in my apartment just as the sky open up! It was fun watching the people leaving the Tiger's game race for their vehicles! Here are some photos in no particular order!
The sky gets dark!
Almost home!
Creepy clouds! The streets were so empty it was freaky!


Passed my old apartment building.
My building looming over Grand Circus Park.
Clouds rolling in. Good thing I have underground parking!
Traffic jam. Little did these people know that the brunt of the storm was pounding the 'burbs already!

Almost home!

Creepy clouds! The streets were so empty it was freaky!



Passed my old apartment building.

My building looming over Grand Circus Park.

Clouds rolling in. Good thing I have underground parking!

Traffic jam. Little did these people know that the brunt of the storm was pounding the 'burbs already!




No comments:
Post a Comment