Not to overshadow my Birthday but I just wanted to mention one thing! I'm still exercising, walking and keeping busy! So much so, that I've had little time left for blogging! I've been helping out where I can. My friends know how much I love gardening, organizing and basically doing the things they hate so I've been getting a lot of calls for help. Current projects include organizing closets and prepping for garage/Yard/Tag Sales. I even got a MP3 playing alarm clock radio, a beach bag with a mat and a sweet Adidas backpack out of the deal, among other things! Score for the poor girl! I'm not getting on the scale until the 15th. You'll have to wait as long as I do to discover the numbers. Stay tuned!
Oh, and in case I don't get back in time: HAPPY 4th of July~ or Independence Day as it's technically called! I hope everyone in the US has a fun and SAFE holiday. be careful, please! I read this morning that 51% of accidents on the 4th are alcohol related so PLEASE: DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE! A good time can cost you thousands...or your life and I love you too much to hear any of that noise! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment