Monday, June 8, 2009

Projects.

I'm starting a new "Projects" label for my blog. I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I'm a little dyslexic this afternoon. Plus, once this last load spins in the wash I'm going down to the gym to work out. Before I go I'll show you what took me 10 minutes to finish. This trim has been sloppy since I painted my apartment three months ago. I was SO lazy that I just ignored it's funkiness. I borrowed some white paint from my Mom, found some tape in my tool box and finally got off my ass to paint it. Here is the before and after shot. It's so minor I shouldn't even go through the trouble to post it but in the grand scheme of things it's HUGE because it's been on my "to do" list for THREE months. As I painted it I thought back to when I was in grad school and I would put assignments off till the very last possible moment and once I started I thought "Why did I put this off for so long?" The things I do to torture myself. *sigh* When I get done with my workout I'm going to do some Yoga and then finish a necklace I started making a month ago. Hot damn. I'm on a roll!
Before:

After:

No comments: