Monday, June 8, 2009
*Phew*
I just finished drying three loads of laundry and a 45 minute workout. I forgot how good it felt to make my triceps buuuuurn. I amazed myself by doing 50 sit-ups! Who'd a thunk I could even do that many after six months? Must be keeping those abs in shape in one form or another. Heh. I concentrated on stretching too because of the kink in my neck that is still sore even after my fabulous massage on Saturday. I'm going to flip on one of the Yoga exercises on the tele before I cool off. So far, I'd say today has been a pretty good day. How's that for motivation on a Monday?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Good job! I did an hour of power sculpt. ouch.
Just made a delicious dinner...and we are contemplating going for a walk...but it looks like its going to pour any minute...
Oooh, I can't wait to do more sculpting! I can still feel my abs and I know my triceps are going to kill tomorrow! I LOVE it!
I love how my muscles feel all pumped up after lifting weights. I still have too much fat on my arms to really see the muscles, but I sure can feel them! I cant wait for the day when I look in the mirror and see some nice sculpted arms!Tonight is cardio night for me. I hate cardio.
Post a Comment