This Horoscope from Real Detroit Weekly magazine reminded me today that I need to spend more time focusing on myself!
CANCER: You’re feeling unappreciated and wishing others would respond to you as more than just a workhorse or a fixture in their lives. In spite of this, you keep doing everything you can to prove your value — and it gets you nowhere. Wondering why people can’t love you the way you want to be loved will lead you back to older issues. Right now everything is all business and your private turmoil can’t even be addressed. Within a month or two you will notice some changes that force you to look at why you do this.
I HAVE to get back to the gym. I need a pedicure and a TAN! The summer is slipping away. Now that the move is complete, everything is in it's place and I'm fairly comfortable it's time to focus on the important things that make my life more complete once again! Sadly, I have the YMCA right across the street and I have not been there once since I've been here and it's going on three weeks! I can't remember the last time I worked out before I moved and that's scaring me! I need to commit again!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment