Last night Jazz 98.7 sponsored a free cruise on the Detroit Princess so me, Jane and Bev headed for the riverfront. It's an easy task now that we're living in the D. Ten minutes on the people Mover and we were there! We had such a pleasant evening! I want to do it again...next time it's free.
Riding the people Mover to the riverfront
Riding the people Mover to the riverfront
The Detroit Princess from the People Mover! This ship was actually built in New Orleans!!!
The People Mover coming in to the RenCen Station!
The Ladies on the cruise. It was SUCH a beautiful night. The weather was perfect. The moon was shining bright and the breeze was so relaxing!


*snicker* Right back at'cha, Kwame. It has been YEARS since I've been in Hart Plaza. It's so pretty!
Ah, The Spirit of Detroit. Just like the rest of Detroit it's "under construction" and will emerge a beautiful place to be!




1 comment:
Wow! How amazing. Even the photos make me envious! - can't imagine going. Lucky you... I'm going to start calling you Ms. "D." We need more people like you in our city!
Post a Comment