I forgot Monday Motivation. I guess I'm lacking it this week! I ran myself ragged all weekend and paid dearly for it yesterday. Today I actually got a LOT of stuff done so I can't complain except I missed work which means I have to do twice as much for the rest of the week to make up for it! I've always said I would never be one of those people that devoted more time to work than my own personal interest. I'm sticking to it. Unbeknownst to my clients who think my world revolves around them. Think again, suckas! Oh, I should stop being mean. For all I know the little computer geniuses will find my blog and report me to the NASW for breaking the Code of Ethics.
Wasn't there a saying: If you can't say something nice say it LOUDER? I may be wrong.
I'm still convinced there are not enough hours in the day!!!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
If the days could get longer and I ran on caffeine... that would be perfection.
The weather has me a bit down, I'm actually taking today off to catch up on my personal life.
Just to let ya know... I'm still hoping I can make your birthday shindig, some things ($$$) came up lately. I still want to play some vball, but the weather has been yucky. =(
Post a Comment