Friday, June 13, 2008

My Birthday!

I'm making plans to celebrate my 35th Birthday (19 days away!) in a new way! I've pretty much decided I wanted to do a cruise/dinner on the Detroit Princess Riverboat since we talked about doing it all last summer. July 11, 2008 looks like the most accommodating date so far as my Birthday (7/2/73~ for those of you that didn't know...) falls close to the July 4th weekend and out-of-town activities for mostly everyone! It's $49.50 per person but that includes the cruise and a pretty awesome buffet-style dinner of Prime Rib (which is not for my tastes!) and a cash bar (Now you're talking!) The cruise boards at 6:30 and rides from 7-9:30. Anyone interested? Visit the link provided above and make your reservation! I'm going to put the reservation under the name: Jackie R's 35th Birthday! Let me know if you plan on coming down and/or want to carpool from the Eastside!

No comments: