Saturday, June 6, 2009
Good Morning!
I slept like a ROCK last night! That's a good and a bad thing. Good because I haven't slept that hard in months. Bad because I have an appointment for a massage at 11am! I love, love, love getting a massage and I really need one. I haven't had one in YEARS. I think of it as the first step in getting attuned to my body again. I don't have time for details at this time but Lisa has now scared the crap out of me. Gayle, I now understand. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Did you work out before your massage? After? Am I driving you nuts yet?
I did not work out before my massage because I woke up an hour before I had to be there! I'm going to take a HOT bath right now and then do Yoga! perfect after a SUPER massage! I'll update you tonight. Thank you so much, Lisa. I really appreciate everything you do for me. I'm not scared. Yet. :P
Post a Comment