Saturday, June 6, 2009

Getting the most out of my Cable TV.

I just did an hour of Yoga. Ahhhhhh. That felt good! I did the Biggest Loser Workout Yoga. It actually got me sweating. Good. I found it when I searched through my cable On Demand menu in the fitness section. They have an AM Yoga that takes 10 minutes that I also did. I think I'll do that again in the morning. It only took 10 minutes and now I have a shitload of energy! This afternoon (does 4 still constitute "afternoon?)I had a great dinner with pork roast, veggies and a salad. I asked Jane if she wanted to do dinner and she did so I was more than happy to cook. After that we walked Bailey for a bit. I just mapped it out and it was only a mile but I knew I was still going to do Yoga later in the day. I am still so relaxed it's stupid! I've been drinking water even when I have to gag it down. I also took three Canadian muscle and back relaxers. Don't worry, they are sold over the counter but they work better for pain and tension than anything I have ever purchased in the US. I have the bottle right next to me for tomorrow when every muscle in my body is aching! Tomorrow morning, after Yoga I'm going down to the gym to hop on the Elliptical and work on my massive upper arms.

Do I get to watch my Netflix Ghost Hunters DVD's now? Yes, I do.

Good night!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That On Demand is pretty cool...we have FIT TV, always something on to work out to...there is an ab show I want to try...will have to tivo it..

Unknown said...

I loved FIT TV when I had it. I liked the belly dancing show, Shimmy.