Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Extra Ordinary

There's noting extraordinary about this blog. I don't have anything amazing to offer on a daily basis. I'm not really an expert on anything either. I'm your typical Jack of all Trades, Master of None. I know what I know if you know what I mean. For all I know, this is the biggest snoozefest this side of the US border! I wonder how many people stumble on to this site while searching for U2 lyrics? I do know one person found it while searching "stuck necklace". Heh. Perhaps I should be glad they didn't find it while searching "Pork Rinds". Haahaaaa. Oh, also, I wish I had more comical stories to tell! I'd like to have more traffic because I love interacting with people on the interweb. There are seveal blogs that I read almost daily. Most belong to people I know "In Real Life" like Lisa, Stacey and Gayle. Some belong to "Internet Friends" such as Lisa L., Nanette P. and Lettie B. Sometimes I "stalk" complete strangers like Matt L. and Heather S. Then there are the entertaining ones like It's Lovely, I'll Take It! or Awkward Family Photos. I would link all of these but that's tricky because some of them might enjoy their *privacy. My point is, I think it's amazing what technology has to offer us in 2009. Because of this technology I have access to (or a glimpse of) the intimate lives of people all over the world. To have or not to have a blog is not an easy choice. I know people that would never dream of having a blog (for various reasons). I'd like to take this time to thank all of you that have a blog that fuels my stalking urges. Finally, thanks to all of you that still read mine.


*Their links are all listed over there -->

3 comments:

Tina said...

Hey, you inspired me today! I saw your link to SparkPeople and I set up my own account. Let's see how long this lasts ;-)

Jackie said...

Cool! I'm happy to hear that. Seriously. The more the merrier! :) We'll keep each other motivated. Send me a link to your Spark Page if you start one. Mine needs to be updated.....

Tina said...

I added you as a friend. Haven't actually done anything to my page yet, but I'm there. Name of head_shrinker (hahahaha). I put your name in as my referral, so maybe you'll get points! And I always need more motivation! I was motivated on Wednesday to go to Wendys..... ooops.