Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Boring Myself.

I have to keep writing these posts even if it feels redundant. It feels like I've officially jumped back on the wagon. I've been more active and eating better since Friday. I feel 100% better than I did a week ago! I did a workout at the gym yesterday, I've been taking the stairs in my building whenever possible and today I was able to work out like I used to. Pushing myself until I thought there was nothing more to give and then giving a little bit more! I'm ready to take on more! I WANT to go to the gym! I look forward to it. All it takes is for me to cross over the threshold of feeling like it's useless/impossible to feeling submerged in it to the point that I'd be STUPID to stop now. I'm there. Here's something funny. My view from the treadmill. Heh. Ugly, huh? No wonder they put some exercise equipment on that floor/side of the building. Who would pay rent to live in a place that looks across the alley to a brick wall? I'm thankful for that wall though because it means I have workout equipment available to me 24/7 and i don't even have to leave the building. It's like having a gym in my basement except I didn't have to pay for it and I'm not responsible for it. Now that I'm actually USING it it's even more valuable. What could be more perfect? A nice Mural, perhaps? Heh heh.

No comments: