Monday, June 15, 2009

The Bones in Cleveland!

Over the past weekend Jane and I went to Cleveland to see the best band on Earth! I've been a fan of Bonerama for at least the past six years. They are from New Orleans. The main men, Mark and Craig used to play in Harry Connick Jr's Big Band and that's how we got to know them and eventually I was hooked to the Bone! They've become more than just a band I love. I would consider them friends. Even as the band changes and old guys go and new ones hit the stage one thing is certain, these musicians are some of the coolest and sweetest men I know! They're so talented I'm still in awe of them every time I see them! You got to do the Bone!

On the Ohio Turnpike keeping my eyes on the road!


Rocking our socks off!!
Bert, Greg, Craig, Mark, Nori and Joe. I've been informed that they picked Joe up at a rest stop. heh heh.


The next few pictures were taken on the Blackberry. Nice!

The ladies love Mark Mullins!


Smashing on the drums, Mr. Eric Bolivar!

No comments: