October 18, 2008
Quote of the Day
"We are not what we know but what we are willing to learn."
– Mary Catherine Bateson
I finally went to see the Personal Trainer yesterday! I really like this guy. He's easy to talk to and knows just how far to push me. I was a tad irritated with the fact that he made me work my legs so much. Guh. The top of my legs hurt so bad right now that I can barely walk. What's the point of torturing the shit out of me to the point that I can't move enough to work out this morning? Everything is stiff. Frig. I guess that's the point of a personal trainer? I agree except for the fact that I'm pissed that I can't move enough to walk over to the gym today. My main problem is consistency. If I don't make it over there today~ forget about it. I guess I'm angry? At him. Not myself because I have proved in the not so distant past that I can stick to an exercise program and lose weight without working out till the point that I can't move!! I am not whining...I am BITCHING!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
We missed the 5K! Just got your email, a little too late. =/ That's ok though, I don't feel too bad, be already did our walk in Detroit... which was probably better of the walks. I needed yesterday to veg and catch up on a few things. I feel like a zombie lately.
As for the workout thing! Keep it going. I gave up a little while ago. I need to try and get back in gear but it seems almost impossible with all the changes. When I get back in November - - from the wedding and honeymoon... We'll have to def hold each other accountable for our health and fitness routines. We BOTH need to get back in the groove of things, we were doing AWESOME.
He probably just doesn't know enough about you yet-- make sure you tell him you were SUPER sore, worse than a "good sore" and he'll know to back off a bit...then maybe he'll try to push you again in a couple of months.
congrats though on getting in for the workout! I need to get my expanding ass in gear.
-kk
Post a Comment