I've been busy these days but I just stopped in to announce that I can't wait for November 4, 2008 to come and go. This is the most fiercely annoying election campaign I can remember!
Is anyone concerned with the issues or is it all about "one-upping" the competition? McCain couldn't just go quietly. I can almost hear him saying "Well, if you're trying to make history by being the first black president I'm gonna have to chose a woman as my running mate, so NAH!!"
I'm so sick of hearing about Palin and her bay-bay's kids. At the rate she's going we should just elect Britany Spears and be done with it!!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Amen sister! It's a very sad election really. Sad in the aspect that this election is going to go down in history, we are going to break the mold by either electing a black male or female into office, and it's being done in such slanderous ways. It's a popularity contest at it's best... more people are sucked into the glamor of it all (celebrity"ism") and not at all about the politics. Much of the population is very nieve and not thinking about the big picture.
Yes, I'm sick of hearing about her kids. Just because she's a "soccer mom" doesn't make her president/vice president material. Why should one women be gloried for having children and have a job?! - seriously, we've been doing it for a LONG time now. Why the glorification. I don't care about ther damn kids and their issues... I care about her ability to run the nation.
BLAH! to the popularity contest.
PS - have a blogg again. (I know, you can slap me next time we get together - I'm completely unpredictable).
Post a Comment