If you let your head get too big it'll break your neck.
- Elvis Presley
I'm in a SH*TTY mood right now. Let me give you a rundown of what's bugging the sh*t out of me:
First, I was informed on Friday that I would have to come into the office Monday (today) to get started on some important work that needed to be done by Tuesday. I won't get into specifics because I care not to dwell on it but I work 10 hours days (It may sound glamorous but it's not!) and Monday is supposed to be a day off.
Since Monday is my day off I schedule all of my appointments on a Monday. Hence the second reason today is not my day. I left work an hour and a half after getting there because I had an appointment scheduled today. This is a very important appointment for me so I did not want to miss it!! Well, I walked the few blocks over to where I was supposed to meet with this person and after sitting there for 25 minutes made a few calls to find out the person I had said appointment with was not going to be there. They were kind enough to ask if I wanted to reschedule for later today and drive out to another office on the other side of town. No. I do not want to drive to your office on the other side of town because A~ I already showed up on time for this appointment and B~ it's your job to meet people where you say you're going to meet them. If I wanted to drive to the other side of town I would've made the original appointment on the other side of town!!!
I think the perfect solution to my crappy day is to go to the gym!! I've already set it in my head that I'm going and crap like this helps me to realize that I need to get off my ass and get motivated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment