Me, Adam (Hey, he's from Toledo, OH...ask him how cool Detroit is!), Jane, Di and Eric at the Detroit Jazz Festival 8/08 Just one of the many exciting things happening in Detroit this summer!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
I would have to agree!
I mention my friend Di in my blog quite often. Probably because she's easy-going, fun and always up for impromptu get-together. Not many in my circle of friends are willing to break out of their mundane routines to venture out of the local suburban-strip-mall-hole-in-the-wall...let alone venture downtown! Di and her hubby Eric are more often than not a "definitely" on the RSVP list. Living downtown is always interesting. I would NEVER be able to go back to neighborhood living after seeing that living in the center of it all pretty much rocks. I ran into Di while taking Bailey for a walk last week and to my surprise she blogged about it on The Detroit News weblog! Pretty cool! I can only agree with what she says! :)
Me, Adam (Hey, he's from Toledo, OH...ask him how cool Detroit is!), Jane, Di and Eric at the Detroit Jazz Festival 8/08 Just one of the many exciting things happening in Detroit this summer!
Me, Adam (Hey, he's from Toledo, OH...ask him how cool Detroit is!), Jane, Di and Eric at the Detroit Jazz Festival 8/08 Just one of the many exciting things happening in Detroit this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment