Well, well, well. Look who's making time to blog. Since I've been busy I'm going to do this post Bullet Style.
*My room mate has not been smoking! Congrats!
*I'm finishing up my last week in my current position at the agency and after a few days off next week I'll start my new position as Police Liaison on August 19, 2008. I am VERY excited and nervous about this! It's natural to be anxious about the unknown, I suppose, even though I wouldn't consider myself the nervous type! Maybe it's the Kevlar vest that scares me? heh
*Our recurring out-of-town visitor stay with us last week. That means I had lots of fun! Irv is one of my dearest friends and we always have fun when we get together. He'll be back in another week. Yay!
*My friends and I have been enjoying the mid-summer opportunities around the city despite the People Mover being out of commission. It's scheduled to run again on the 18th and I can't wait till it's back! Not only do I miss it cruising past the front window every 4.5 minutes, I miss being able to get around town in minutes. Especially since my room mate's foot has been broken as long as it's been down for repairs! Her foot is on the mend so we're able to enjoy the festivities of summer more often.
*The Hip Hop Mayor has outdone himself! Geeze, I hope he takes this opportunity to do the humble thing and resign while he still has some dignity. Does he have no shame? Does he give a shit about the City of Detroit??
All together I've been having fun! I've been toting my camera around more often so here are some photos for your viewing pleasure. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment