Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fess up!

Who are the two people that think I should move to Florida? One of them has to be Mon...

I actually haven't thought about moving again in the past few days. I am actually LOVING living downtown! Did I say LOVING living downtown? There, I said it again in case you missed it! :) So much to do. So little time and MONEY!


Well, I'm completely finished with all of my paperwork and my old position. I have 5 days off! Aside from purchasing some new essentials for the job I am ready to go!! I'll start Tuesday at 8:15am. Damn. The hours just get earlier and earlier!! I think my supervisor is messing with me though. I'm betting I don't have to be there till 8:30 but if he's spoken to my supervisor I'm leaving behind now she may have mentioned that I am perpetually 15 minutes late! Every. Day. Heh. My excuse is "I was born two months early. I'm making up for it now 15 minutes at a time." Makes sense to me!!


The next few days will be full of action. Visitor this weekend. That always means running around, laughing my ass off and staying up late! I'll try to get some interesting pictures

Then, then, THEN~ August 30, 2008 my ab-so-lute favorite band BONERAMA will be playing in DETROIT at the International Jazz festival!!! Not only are they FINALLY coming to Detroit after 5 years of me chasing them all over the country with my empty threats...but they'll be playing literally TWO blocks from my Loft! I does NOT get any better than this! Oh and NO I can't use enough CAPS to emphasize my excitement!! :D

I also found out today that one of my dearest friends from Brooklyn, NY is coming here to the D mid-September just to visit me and Jane!! Awwwww. He MUST love us because no one has EVER gone out of their way to come to Detroit unless they were coming to see Harry! I am going to make sure he has FUN! He's always been so accommodating to me when I've visited NY and he was VERY helpful in keeping me sane the summer of 2006 when I had that extended stay out east!











With all of this adventure in my future, I may have to actually blogging about things that matter to others! In case I don't get back here until next week ~Have a GREAT weekend, everyone!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was ME...because I know You'd love the sunshine and living near Mon!:)
-Kristy