I've wasted way too many years of my life feeling defeated by fat. Sometimes I think I should pinch myself because not only can't I believe I'm finally losing the weight but I'm actually ENJOYING MYSELF IN THE PROCESS! This is probably the most rewarding thing I have done for myself so far in this lifetime...
I can't wait to wear some of my "new" clothes when I go out of town this weekend! It's a truly wonderful feeling to be able to fit into every item of clothing in my closet! It's even better to be able to give bags of clothing that are TOO BIG to someone who appreciates them.
This picture has nothing to do with this topic but since I've completely run out of inspiration for today I will leave you with a picture of the cutest cat on Earth! :) Lucky Boots...




2 comments:
congrats again!
I am right there with you! It was SO rewarding to pull the million pears of jeans down I couldn't fit in and fit into EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!
Is that BADBOINKYBOINK?
I just got back from Arizona and think I'm UP about 5 pounds, despite all the hiking in the desert. Damn Mexican food, why must it be so tasty?
Post a Comment