All my troubles seemed so far away. Just kidding. I saw my friend Toni! I haven't seen her in about two years since she moved to Florida almost a decade ago! She's back in Detroit for good and I'm very happy about it! I love hanging out with her and the family. Have you ever just had a friend that even if you didn't see them in forever you pick up right where you left off? That's how Toni and I are. Good times! We chatted with her sister and brother-in-law and Kimmi made us a delicious dinner of Ravioli and chicken sausage with cheesy garlic bread. And I wonder why I'm fat? Her son, Tyler, is in love with me. He was loving all of the attention I was giving him. Her sweet baby, Tayla, is only three months old and soooooo cute! Yesterday was the first time I'd ever met her. I think we're going to be good friends! :) Here's a picture of Tayla for all of you that love to see babies!
Tomorrow I have a busy day. I'm going dress shopping with Kim and we're also going to start a registry for her wedding on August 22. Yes, August 22, 2009. We better be quick! It'll be a lot of fun and I'm going to take a picture of her in every dress she tries on!
Also in the news, I FINALLY got the oil changed in my car! I also got a free tire rotation because they were having a promotion! I think the guy threw it in when I apologized for being 1,000 overdue because I didn't have the money to get it done on time! Plus, I go to the same place every time. See what being friendly gets you? Yay! One less thing on my "to-do when I get rich" list! Now I'm going to work on the bigger TV, recliner and SLR digital camera. *snicker*
No comments:
Post a Comment