Friday, June 12, 2009
Took a Day Off.
Today I took a day off from exercise. I had some errands to run this morning and it was just raining and raining non-stop. Streets were flooded. At least my car got washed! :) This day flew by and I didn't even really do much! I updated my Blackberry software. It took TWO hours but it needed it. So, I know I needed a day of rest today but I missed going to the gym! I can really feel my abs and triceps aching. I love it! Tomorrow I'll be back in the gym first thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You need at least one day off each weeek, your body does need some recovery time.
I'm taking today off. We are going to Knoebels (local amusement park) for Connor's school picnic and won't be home till late.
Tomorrow its a double workout!
Oh, fun! You get to go there every year, don't you? You'll get plenty of walking in today. Enjoy the day!
You do totally get break. Things are improving on my "end" so hoping for a bike ride at least. Still eating the veggies like crazy. Carrots still not my friend. I don't get that!! Never had that problem before! gah! oh well. maybe it is a bad batch??
Yes, Gayle,I took a mental health day yesterday! :) Getting ready to go for my walk today in a few minutes. It's a beautiful day today!!
Hey Jackie--Taking a day "off" for rest is good. Isn't funny how good exercise feels after a hiatus? You keep doing what you're doing, girl!
Post a Comment