Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Motivation!

It's May. May is my favorite month of the year. I just love it. Everything is new and beautiful. The warmer weather is invigorating and motivating. I just can't help but wake up in a great mood. I'm taking this feeling and running with it. Not literally. I couldn't outrun a toddler at this point. I've started keeping track of a few goals to help me get "going". I'm still considering if I'll get into details here because I don't want to complicate things by feeling like I have another obligation. Plus, this is supposed to be an uplifting outlet. So, I'll stick with the fluff for now. :)

1 comment:

PowerMotivate said...

It's always good to see someone taking positive action toward getting fit and healthy. I love the fact that you're taking baby steps and being forgiving with yourself. Just move forward and keep up the good work!