Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blame Canada!

I've been avoiding this blessed blog for longer than I should've been. Can't say I've been terribly busy. Just occupied with other things. That's all.

My friend, Sara, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Addisyn, on October 23, 2008. I traveled to Atlanta for a conference in the beginning of November. Barack Obama won the Presidential Election (yay!) and I got to see my brother in that same week so it was pretty exciting! Throughout the rest of the month I saw Madonna perform at Ford Field for her Sticky and Sweet tour. I've always wanted to see Madonna live. Although I probably would've enjoyed the show more had it been 10 years ago, it was an entertaining performance! The folowwing weekend I traveled to Cleveland with my good friend Andrea to see our FAVORITE piano man, Harry Connick Jr during his current Christmas tour to promote his new album What a Night! I LOVE Harry! If you didn't know that then you just don't know me! Thanks to NED GOOULD for the tickets! Then came Thanksgiving! We had out-of-town guests here and the house was constantly full of food and fun! It was a great month in Detroit! I'm looking forward to a great holiday season and a better New Year!

No comments: