Quote of the Day
"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same." – Carlos Castaneda
I started this one off with a Quote of the Day from SparkPeople. I read these every day and only occasionally does one really stand out. This one did. It makes sense, doesn't it? Yes, it does.
I have been MIA for soooo long that I almost decided to ditch the Blog. Then I decided that it's a good outlet for me and I'm going to keep ot going! I'll start from where I left off because a lot of exciting things have happen since then which is mostly the reason I've been too busy to find the energy to blog! :) I'll give you some photos that will give you a clue as to what's coming really soon!
Addisyn!

Me and my Bro!


The new President Elect!!

Award Winning trips to Atlanta,GA!




No comments:
Post a Comment