Monday, October 6, 2008

So I'm up late anyway...

A few weeks ago I blogged about seeing Kid Rock at the Lafayette Coney Island over on Michigan Avenue. Well, thanks to my friend Lottie, now I know why! Damn it...my fifteen minutes of fame flashed right before my very eyes!! Watch the video because it's VERY cool (for a Detroiter) and showcases a hundred Detroit landmarks, including the street I live on and 20 other things that are minutes outside my front door! Pretty sweet! If you want to see the "Lafayette Coney Island" portion look out for about 3:40 minutes into the video. He was wearing that pink golf hat and white tank when I saw him. I actually stood right behind the employee while they were filming him making the coney dogs really fast!! Before you ask, no, I don't know any of the cops in the video. At least I don't think I do! :)

No comments: