Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Motivation!

June 30, 2008

Quote of the Day
"Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever."– Margaret Cho

I think this wholly applies to my profession. That's all I have to say about work because it IS a Monday and lately I've been struggling on Monday's. BUT~ It's my Birthday week and I plan on doing as little as possible and enjoying MY life! :) Happy Birthday to meeeeeee!

3 comments:

*ME said...

Happy birthday Ms. Riley!!!! I love the cake!!

I completely agree with this post... regarding the profession and all. I had a family thank me for such a small thing and it made me feel so good. It's nice when people are truly appreciative.

Have an awesome week!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Have a most awesome 35th year :)

Mon

Lettie B. said...

Hey - Happy belated birthday! :)