Sluggish Optimist+Balanced Insanity=A Fine Mess.
Good Grief. This Indirect Communication of Journalistic Integrity is as Passive Agressive as a Mild Jalepeno!
I haven't been to the gym since Monday! Oy. No biggie. Enthusiastic Indifference. I'm a very busy woman and I had things to do. Controled Chaos. Tonight I'll go back. Calculated Spontenaity. I have to. Since not working out I'm having an irregular sleep pattern, feeling sluggish and flabby and I even have an eye infection! Not saying that the eye infection has anything to do with the gym but just that I'm feeling yucky overall.
I have been productive by catching up on work related things and a few other projects that I'm getting involved in. The first is this one. I mentioned it about a week ago and I have now officially registered for the 18th Annual Komen Detroit Race for the Cure and on May 31, 2008 I'll be participating in my very first marathon! Please visit my personal fundraising page and let me know what you think. Oh, and while you're there perhaps you could make a small donation in support of Breast Cancer Research? Hey, if you're in the area why not JOIN me!?! Lisa and I will be there. We can carpool and spend the morning doing something good for ourselves and others! Come ooooooooon? You know you want to do it!!
So much for feeling sluggish! I have so much to look forward to that I have no time to think about slowing down! I'll just take it one day at a time for now. Carpe Diem!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm doing the Race for the Cure too! I did '05 and '06 but was out of town last year. Thanks for the reminder to register.
You running? I'll be walking. I don't run unless there's a big dog chasing me.
LOL - "I don't run unless there's a big dog chasing me." - - I couldn't help but chuckle.
So happy to be joining you. I got my t-shirt in the mail!!! it's exciting!
Checked out your donation page. Nice!
Post a Comment