We went to the Lager House last night to see King Mellow Man and his Mellow Runnings. What a GREAT time! Now I need a nap. Go figure. Heh.
The BEST news today?? I am down another couple of pounds which brings my grand total lost to 28 pounds! :) Only 6 to go to meet my "Birthday Goal" and 21 to reach my lifetime goal. I'm so happy about this you don't even KNOW! I have officially fit into a horrible pair of hot pink shorts that I wore in 1992 and have never been able to fit into again! Until NOW that is. YAY ME!
Here is a picture of me in a pair of shorts that were always my "fat" shorts. Meaning that I always wore them when I felt I was having a "fat" day. Last year I couldn't even BUTTON them because I was so freaking HUGE! Look at them now. I can't even wear them anymore! That's some real PROGRESS, People! Did I mention how happy I am about all of this?? Should I DARE post the picture of me in the horrible hot pink 90's Sasson shorts? Maybe when I reach my Birthday Goal! ;)




1 comment:
Keep it going!!! That's SO awesome!
Post a Comment