Saturday, May 3, 2008

Last night.

A little Friday night fun never hurt anybody! So, to prove it me and my fellow Eastside Girl went out on the town. First we stopped off at Lager House so Eastside Girl could get purdy. After a few libations we headed to our intended destination for the evening. The Detroit Opera House was hosting Bravo, Bravo! and we were invited! Fancy that? We were invited *pinky extended* Let me start by saying I felt severly under-dressed! The women at this event had to have spent all day at the salon getting gussied up! It was like Prom Night for adults. I saw enough stilettos and Boy Band hair-dos to last until they go out of style! Well, we had fun just being us. Thank goodness Eastside Girl is as down to earth as I am and we found pleasure in sipping, munching and people watching! Well worth the billion calories and carbs I am sure I consumed! Oh, and let me not forget the highlight of the night. We ran into a local celebrity and Eastside Girl finally found out why everyone thinks she's Carmen Harlan. Their business telephone lines are only different by a digit or two! *heh* Mystery solved! I guess you'll never know who you'll run into when you're hobnobbing with the bourgeoisie of Detroit. *snicker*

Here is a silly tele-photo of me indulging in the finer things in life!

No comments: