Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's almost the WEEKEND!

I have a LOT to do to prepare for the weekend. Most important is cleaning the house. Man, it's like I woke up this morning and it was a wreck! Hopefully I can get that done between today and tomorrow because tomorrow night I plan on seeing these guys!


Please meet me out at the Lager House to support these guys! They're a good time! :)

Then I have to wake early enough to get to the airport to pick up this guy...



Irv is one of my best friends. One of the ones I wish lived closer. I always look forward to him coming to town because we pack as many fun activities as we can into two or three days! Our favorite activities are bowling and going to Snooker's to play darts. He's the hottest dart competition I've got! Man, do we get competitive when it comes to playing darts! So much so that no one else wants to be around us when we go out to play! *heh* Good times ahead this weekend!



No comments: