My first idea, albeit not original, is to occasionally post random photos taken with my camera phone. This is a new thing for me since I didn't even own a camera phone until last summer. My initial thought was "A camera should be a camera and a phone should be a phone" but as technology would have it I gave in. It has turned out to be quite fun!
This first photo needs no explanation except to clarify that I am not a man-bashing feminist. The day was 2/18/2008 we were at a quaint little dive called Honest John's in Detroit and I was in a mood that made this sign the perfect picture ID for one of my dear friends who also happens to be a man...
1 comment:
John would say that this photo is copyright infringement. when is the last time you were there?
Post a Comment